CUofSS Board of Trustees
Bishop Eduardo Hiiboro – elected as the President of the Sudan Catholic Bishops Conference, in the Plenary of the Bishops held in Khartoum in December 2016. Bishop Eduardo replaces Cardinal Zubeir Wako the Emeritus Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Khartoum.
Members of of the board of trustees
- H.L. Eduardo Hiiboro Kussala, Bishop of the Diocese of Tombura/Yambio
- Special Chair to the Catholic University.
- H.L. Santo Lako Pio, Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Juba
- Vice Chancellor Catholic University Eastern Africa.
- Dr. William Hai Zazza - University of Juba
- Dr. Paul Bureng - Jubek State
- Dr. Justo Wani – University of Juba.
- Fr. Gabriel Asida – Vicar General- Archdiocese of Juba
- Dr. Ben Katoro – St. Mary’s College
- Bro. Bernhard Hengl, MCCJ - Development Coordinator – SCBC
- Fr. Mathew Pagan, PhD, VC/Secretary
- James Athayab – Legal Advisor
- Representative of Rotary of Juba
- Sr. Christine Janet Kiden
- President of Juba Rotary Club
- Chairperson of Religious Superiors’ Association of the Sudan (RSASS)
- Fr. Jacob Odwa Paul, Secretary General of SCBC