New Application form for 2017-2018
Application for Admission
The Catholic University of South Sudan is a thriving and growing institution. The University is pleased that you are interested in joining it. Applications are due by 5:00 PM by the end of May 2017. This application is divided into 4 parts:
- Document Checklist
- Application Instructions
- Summary of Application Process
- Application Form
- A certified copy of South Sudan Secondary School Certificate/ Sudan School Certificate
- A certified copy of Uganda Advanced School Certificate with at least two Principal Passes
- A certified copy of Kenyan- Certificate of Secondary Education.
- A certified copy of Ethiopian School Living Certificate.
- Other Secondary School Certificates recognized as Equivalents to the South Sudan School Certificate.
- Two passport size photographs with your name and signature on the back. The photos should be stapled to the upper right hand side of the second page of this application.
- A copy of your Birth Certificate or “Assessment of Age”
- A copy of National ID or Pass Port.
- A Certificate of Residence.
- An essay on why you want to study at the Catholic University of South Sudan (see page 4)
- A reference letter from a senior teacher or headmaster (or in some cases a “Leaving Certificate”)
- A reference letter from a community leader, parish priest, pastor, or elected official
- A non-refundable application fee of 600 SSP
For admission program details click here:-